The Deliciouslyorkshire Taste Awards are the largest and most respected annual celebration of Yorkshire’s finest food and drink.
Last year’s awards were our biggest to date with in excess 400 entries, gaining huge regional publicity and culminating in a glittering awards ceremony for over 300 people, hosted by BBC Radio 2’s resident Foodie, Nigel Barden
Our 2019 headline sponsorship packages offer fantastic value for money and an unrivaled opportunity to engage and network with the county’s thriving and innovative food and drink industry.
Our headline sponsorship package is priced at £8k + vat and includes:
- A table of 10 at the Taste Awards event
- Sponsor profile on The Deliciouslyorkshire Taste Awards website
- “In association with” on all media coverage and marketing collateral
- Opportunity for your team to be involved with the judging process for both product and non- product categories.
- Brand delivered at awards ceremony including AV graphics, trophies, certificates, menus and tickets.
- A table at the Taste Awards ceremony on Wednesday 1st November 2017
- Opportunities for networking with over 300 Yorkshire food and drink entrepreneurs
- Presentation of the evening’s premier award, the Supreme Overall Champion, along with photo opportunities for post-awards press.
- Mentions in all post awards press coverage
- Full page advert in the Taste Awards programme
- Full page back cover advert in the dedicated post-awards pull out supplement in the following Saturday’s Yorkshire Post.
Category sponsorship package is priced at £1000 + vat and includes:
- 2 Tickets to our Deliciouslyorkshire Taste Awards gala dinner on Wednesday 7th November 2018
- Sponsors profile on the Deliciouslyorkshire website
- “In association with” on all Deliciouslyorkshire releases and press coverage of your award category
- Opportunities for networking with over 400 regional food and drink producers
- Your brand delivered at the awards ceremony as part of our “hall of fame” during the drinks reception
- The opportunity to present your category’s winner with their award along with photo opportunities for regional press coverage
- Brand delivered on category trophies and shortlisted businesses certificates
- Brand on all ceremony related materials (menu, certificates, tickets etc)
- Mentions in awards press coverage including the Yorkshire Post and associated regional titles
- Presence in our dedicated pull-out awards supplement in the Yorkshire Post, including pictures from your category presentation.