We are The Regional Food Group for Yorkshire and The Humber championing and promoting the fantastic array of food and drink produced across the region.
Our diverse membership of over 250 businesses and producers includes many iconic Yorkshire brands as well new and innovative start-ups and everyone else in between.
Deliciouslyorkshire has a wider network of nearly 1000 food and drink businesses who we communicate with on a monthly basis and our social media following across all platforms includes some 30k followers
Deliciouslyorkshire’s annual activities include:
- Taste Awards ceremony (6th November 2019) The largest of it’s type in the North of EnglandAnnual Breakfast Meeting
- Bi-monthly networking events around the county
- Designated Deliciouslyorkshire member areas at local and regional consumer shows and events
- Discounted member rates and designated Deliciouslyorkshire areas at national trade shows.
- Our annual Food and Drink Guide published and distributed to 35k by the Yorkshire Post
- Monthly communications to members and our wider network, including case studies, available funding, exporting opportunities etc
- Weekly page in the Yorkshire Posts Country Week supplement
- Training workshops and programmes covering everything from SALSA to social media
- Collaboration with regional and national networks and agencies on Meet the Buyer and other networking opportunities
Opportunities in 2019
Patron Membership of Deliciouslyorkshire
– Branding on all marketing collateral to new and existing members.
– Presence / branding on monthly e-shots
– Opportunities to support training workshops and networking events
– Regular social media coverage
– Presence on Deliciouslyorkshire website
24th January 2019
Our annual Breakfast Meeting attracts over 100 members and is our chance to update
members face to face on our success and our plans for the year ahead and we’ll have a
panel of speakers made up of members and the wider industry.
Deliciouslyorkshire Food and Drink Guide 2019
Advertising rates TBC for 2019 publication
Published in July and circulated to 25k readers through the Yorkshire Post and a further
10k throughout the rest of the year at shows and events, our glossy annual food and
drink guide is the who’s who of Yorkshire food and drink scene.
Deliciouslyorkshire Taste Awards 2019
6th November 2019
Headline Sponsor £10k
Category Sponsorship £1k
Our annual Taste Awards ceremony is our flagship event and has grown year on year to
be the largest and most respected food and drink awards in the North of England. Some
300 Yorkshire businesses entered in 2018, with a number of top local chefs, supermarket
buyers, food critics and bloggers partaking in a week long judging panel to determine
our shortlist and eventual champions. Our glittering awards ceremony attracted over
300 industry representatives and gains huge regional coverage through the Yorkshire
Post and a range of other media outlets.
For more information on Patron membership and other opportunities to support our activities, contact the team on 01423 546172 / firstname.lastname@example.org