We are The Regional Food Group for Yorkshire and The Humber championing and promoting the fantastic array of food and drink produced across the region.
Our diverse membership of over 200 businesses and producers includes many iconic Yorkshire brands as well new and innovative start-ups and everyone else in between.
Deliciouslyorkshire has a wider network of nearly 1000 food and drink businesses who we communicate with on a monthly basis and our social media following across all platforms includes some 30k followers.
Deliciouslyorkshire’s annual activities include:
- Taste Awards ceremony, the largest of its type in the North of England
- Annual breakfast meeting
- Bi-monthly networking events around the county
- Designated Deliciouslyorkshire member areas at local and regional consumer shows and events
- Discounted member rates and designated Deliciouslyorkshire areas at national trade shows
- Monthly communications to members and our wider network, including case studies, available funding, exporting opportunities etc
- Weekly page in the Yorkshire Posts Country Week supplement
- Training workshops and programmes covering everything from SALSA to social media
- Collaboration with regional and national networks and agencies on Meet the Buyer and other networking opportunities
Patron Membership of Deliciouslyorkshire
This is a tailored package to meet your specific needs but may include:
- Branding on all marketing collateral to new and existing members
- Presence / branding on monthly e-shots
- Opportunities to support training workshops and networking events
- Regular social media coverage
- Presence on Deliciouslyorkshire website
Our annual Breakfast Meeting attracts over 100 members and is our chance to update members face to face on our success and our plans for the year ahead. We also have a panel of speakers made up of members and the wider industry.
Deliciouslyorkshire Taste Awards 2022
Headline Sponsor £10k
Category Sponsorship £1k
Our annual Taste Awards ceremony is our flagship event and has grown year on year to be the largest and most respected food and drink awards in the North of England.
Some 300 Yorkshire businesses entered in 2021, with a number of top local chefs, supermarket buyers, food critics and bloggers partaking in a week long judging panel to determine our shortlist and eventual champions. Our glittering awards ceremony attracted over 300 industry representatives and gains huge regional coverage through the Yorkshire Post and a range of other media outlets.
For more information on Patron membership and other opportunities to support our activities, contact the team on 01423 546200 / firstname.lastname@example.org.