Coronavirus - Sources of Advice & Support
On this page you will find links to a wide range of sources of advice and guidance for food and drink businesses during the coronavirus outbreak. This is a fast-moving situation and guidance is changing every day – please keep checking the websites listed below for up to date information, or please contact us if there is any information you need that isn’t covered here. We are doing our best to ensure that all of the information provided here is current, but if you are aware of anything that needs updating, please let us know.
- Gov.uk – Guidance for food businesses on coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Gov.uk – COVID-19: Support for businesses
- Gov.uk – Coronavirus (COVID-19): What you need to do
- Gov.uk – Guidance for employers and businesses on coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Gov.uk – Coronavirus (COVID-19): Guidance for UK businesses trading internationally
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- SALSA – what to do if you are due an audit between 1st-30th April 2020
Other Industry Forums & Sources
- Love British Food – New directory of food and drink businesses open during coronavirus
- Bread & Jam – Free COVID-19 Survival Series for Food & Drink Entrepreneurs
- Association of Convenience Stores – Coronavirus advice
- Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board – Coronavirus Advice for Farmers & Growers
- CBI – Coronavirus Daily Webinar Update
Professional Advice from Patron Members
Chartered Accountants & Business Advisors
Advice from Professionals working with the Food & Drink Sector
You are not alone at this difficult time... we are here to support you.
Call us on 01423 546200 or 07572 640754, or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need advice, guidance, or just a friendly chat.