Fine Food Show North
Yorkshire Event Centre, Harrogate
Sunday 17th – Monday 18th October 2021
The Guild of Fine Food has been an integral part of this trade for over 30 years so we know the fine food business, ensuring you a great experience over the 2 days. View the floor plan HERE
Take a look at the Show’s promotional video HERE
Benefits of exhibiting at this event this year:
- Meet new genuine retailers, wholesalers and food-service operators looking to source speciality food and drink. (1200 visitors over 2 days)
- Meet existing customers to continue relationships and upsell.
- Meet visitors who will have time to stop and engage in creative conversations with every exhibitor at this event. (around 150 exhibitors from UK and overseas)
- Leave the event with good quality leads and benefit from a high conversion to sales after the event.
- Support from the Guild of Fine Food leading up to the show especially if you are a first time exhibitor.
- October is a perfect time to attend a trade event after attending summer events and before the Christmas rush.
- An opportunity to apply for Feeding the Dragon- which takes place in our Deli-Kitchen during the event. Over the years our panel have boasted buyers from Selfridges, Harrods, Fodder Farm Shop and Fenwick Food Hall and many more.
- Free parking throughout the event.
- Small deposit to pay to secure your booking although payment plans can be agreed.
The show preview will run in the September edition of the online/print publication Fine Food Digest magazine and exhibitors will benefit from a 40% discount off the rate card.
DY members will be receive a 10% discount across those rates and any exhibitor that has already booked directly with the Guild of Fine Food previously or that has already booked in would not receive the discount but could move their existing stand position to be part of the DY area.