750g diced pork
1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
2 bay leaves
4 tbsp crème fraiche
2 tsp Dijon mustard
Small bunch of parsley, chopped
- Heat a little oil in an ovenproof pan with a lid, then fry the diced pork until golden brown.
- Remove the pork from the pan and fry the onions until soft and golden.
- Return the pork to the pan and add the cider and bay leaves, then bring to a simmer and put on a lid. Cook for 1½ hours at 180°/gas 4.
- Remove from the oven and stir in the crème fraiche, mustard and parsley then return to the oven and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with mash and seasonal greens