# In a large mortar and pestle place the herbs, lemon, garlic, olive oil and salt and give it all a good bruising to release the herbs aromas.
# Place the lamb cutlets in a dish and cover with the above mixture, leave for 20 minutes to infuse
# Meanwhile heat the grill, or light the Barbeque and get it good and hot.
# Grill the cutlets along with some of the rosemary until the meat is properly seared and the fat is crispy.
# Serve steamed green beans.
1) In a bowl, mix together the blue cheese, bacon, parmesan cheese, eggs, corn flour, salt and oregano until all is combined. The dough should look like cream.
2) Heat the oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
3) Using a teaspoon, take a small part of the dough and drop it carefully, into the heated oil. Fry until golden on all sides.
4) Remove the cooked fritters from the pan using a slotted spoon and set them on a paper towel lined plate.
5) Repeat until dough is finished. Serve warm.