1. Gradually add the Dandelion & burdock to the melted chocolate using a blending stick to incorporate
2. Add the local honey (taste)
3. Once smooth and glossy cool your ganache in the refrigerator until completely set, about 30 minutes.
4. Scoop out a heaping tablespoon or so and quickly roll it into a ball between your hands
5. Dip the ball in the tempered chocolate to create a glossy, crisp shell or roll it in cocoa powder mixed with icing sugar to take away the bitter edge.
6. Allow to set on a baking sheet for several hours.
7. Store in an airtight container