Experience the very best in local produce at Yummy Yorkshire’s first ever festive food and gift market taking place on their Denby Dale farm between 1st and 27th December.
A dedicated Christmas marquee will offer an array of quality gourmet foods, as well as plenty of gifts and treats. Santa will also be present each weekend for children to give their Christmas lists to.
If you’re looking for inspiration for the perfect gift for friends and family or simply want get into the festive spirit with some mulled wine and mince pies, then head to Yummy Yorkshire.
Stalls will include:
• Timothy Bilton’s new chutney and relish range including Goose Fat, chutneys & oils
• Greedy Little Pig Chorizo and a selection charcuterie
• Rosebud Preserves Jam, festive chutneys & relish
• The Tea Experience loose leaf teas and tea hampers
• Lottie Shaw’s mince pies and Christmas cakes
• Andrew Jones Pork Pies
• Children’s gifts including fun mugs, baubles
• Locally made natural body & bath products
• Yorkshire cheeses including Barncliffe Brie
• Yummy Yorkshire Gift Hampers, Seasonal Ice Cream Flavours, Milk, Cream, Artisan Bread
The market is also the perfect place to pick up your Christmas Tree. Nordman Fur Trees from 4ft to 7ft in height will be available to buy potted & cut, with or without a stand.
For further details and directions visit www.yummyyorkshire.co.uk