Deliciouslyorkshire is a community of like-minded Yorkshire Food and drink businesses. By joining us, there are a host of benefits you’ll be able to take advantage of including:
- Marketing and press – Thanks to our strong links with the Yorkshire Post, the region’s largest newspaper, Deliciouslyorkshire members can benefit from PR opportunities on a weekly basis in our dedicated page in the Yorkshire Post’s Country Week supplement.
- Monthly member’s newsletters – need to know what’s going on? From funding opportunities, training workshops, awards information and much more, you’ll find it all in our monthly member’s newsletter.
- Monthly consumer newsletter – we send this out each month to our database of consumers who have opted in to receive the latest news, recipes and event from Yorkshire businesses. A great please to share you news!
- DY website – Our member map is a one stop shop of the very best Yorkshire food and drink businesses and widely used by businesses looking to source new products.
- Shows and events – we attend a number of food shows and events both locally and nationally which members can get involved in and enjoy branded Yorkshire areas and preferential pitch rates.
- Networking events – looking to make connections with like-minded producers or meet farm shops and outlets for your products? Look no further that our networking events held throughout the county.
- Taste Awards – our flagship event! Now the largest and most respected food and drink awards in the North of England, the Awards really are the ones to watch, and the ones to win! Members can enjoy a discounted entry fee and get their products and businesses in front of a selection of food experts and supermarket buyers who form our judging panel each year.
- Social media – our huge presence on social media means you can take advantage of numerous opportunities throughout the year to promote your business to a vast online audience.
- Training and development – we run a programme of training events throughout the year covering a range of topics including Social Media, PR, SALSA, labelling and exporting to name but a few. Members can enjoy a discounted rate on all training workshops which are held around the county.
- Funding – funding can be a hard thing to come by! Here at Deliciouslyorkshire we collate all the funding available to food and drink businesses each month in our newsletter so you don’t have to spend your time searching for it.
- Deliciouslyorkshire Annual Guide – produced each summer in partnership with the Yorkshire Post, our annual food and drink Guide is a one stop shop to finding the very best Yorkshire Food and drink businesses. As a member you’ll receive a free basic listing and enjoy a host of discounted options for upgrading your presence should you decide to. 25k copies are distributed with the Yorkshire Post each July with a further 10k copies given out at shows, events and to retailers throughout next 12 months.
- Routes to market – Assistance discovering new routes to market and export opportunities. Our strong links with the local LEPs and the Department for International Trade means that if there are new opportunities for getting your product to market, be it home or abroad, we’ll make sure you know about them!
- Special offers from our range of Associate members. With access to a whole host of discounted services and competitive rates from suppliers we work with, you will find everything in one place.
- Branding – Use of the Deliciouslyorkshire logo on your marketing collateral and website
…and so much more!