1 punnet of salad cress
225g new potatoes, cooked and diced
2 tsp olive oil
1 small red onion cut into mini wedges
85g chorizo sausage, skinned and chunky chopped
4 large eggs
1 tbsp milk
A pinch of freshly ground black pepper and salt
- Heat the oil in a small non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, add the onion and fry for 3 – 4 minutes, then add the chorizo sausage and fry for a further minute. Add the diced potatoes and fry for 2 – 3 minutes tossing all the ingredients together.
- Beat the eggs and milk together in a medium bowl and season. Add the egg mixture to the frying pan and cook over the medium heat for a couple of minutes. Cut the salad cress and add small handfuls to the pan, reserve a little of the punnet for a garnish.
- Preheat the grill to a medium high heat and when the mixture in the pan is cooked underneath but still runny on the top place under the grill. (If the handle of the pan is not high-heat resistant cover with foil).
- Cook the top of the frittata for 2 – 3 minutes or until golden brown. The frittata should have a little wobble but be cooked through.
- Garnish with the remaining leaves and enjoy!