1 red onion
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
200g cooked pork belly or left-over roast pork
200g of sweetcorn (frozen or drained weight from can)
200g of black beans (drained weight from can or soaked overnight & cooked)
2 tbsp Shaws Habanero Red Pepper Chutney
tortillas, guacamole and grated cheese to serve
- Slice the red onion thinly and cover with the vinegar in a bowl and put to one side
- Chop the pork into bite size pieces, then heat the olive oil in a large frying pan
- Add the pork and sweetcorn and fry for 5 minutes on a medium heat
- Add the beans to the frying pan and heat for a further 2 minutes
- Add the chutney to the pan and stir through well. Add a little water if you don't like it too hot, or add more chutney if you want it really fiery!
- Warm your tortillas as per instructions on packet and once warm, fill with the pork and chutney mixture and top with guacamole, the pink pickled onion and cheese. Enjoy!