1x packet of GR Gourmet Moroccan Style Tagine Sauce Mix
1kg lamb, diced
2 x Large Onion, chopped
400g Tinned Tomatoes
150g Prunes or Apricots, chopped
Honey, toasted almonds and fresh coriander
- Place the Lamb, Onions and Tomatoes in your slow cooker pot.
- Blend the lamb Tagine Mix with water and add to the slow cooker pot, stirring thoroughly.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on LOW or until the meat is tender and cooked through (keep covered during cooking, cooking times may vary between slow cooker models).
- Remove the lid, add the prunes or apricots, stir through and stand for 5 mins before serving.
- For extra flavour, add a tablespoon of honey and sprinkling of almonds or fresh coriander before serving.