- 6 slices white sourdough bread
- 4 fresh figs
- 1 bag washed watercress
- 150g Stilton (or more if you like it super cheesy!)
- A drizzle of your favourite bread dipper – we love to use Garlic, Oregano & Balsamic
- Lightly toast your sourdough and brush with a little of your dipper. Place on a serving platter and top each slice with a handful of watercress.
- Slice each fig into 6 and gently place 4 pieces on each bruschetta. Crumble the Stilton and scatter onto the bruschetta, finish with a final drizzle of your bread dipper. Our favourite dippers for this recipe are: Garlic, Oregano & Balsamic - Lemon, Balsamic and Juniper Berry or Smoked Garlic and Black Peppercorn. Enjoy!