PLEASE NOTE: A supporting statement is NOT required for product entries, only for the non-product categories listed above.
For each non-product category you have entered please include a supporting statement and extra information on why your business should win! The judges in the first round will be looking for Communication of Provenance, Evidence of Local Sourcing, Great Customer Service, Effective Marketing and your company mission. Entries which do not supply the necessary supporting evidence will not be successful in the first round of judging.
Supporting information can be attached to the form or sent separately by post or email to deliciouslyorkshire. All supporting information must be marked clearly to indicate which entry it refers to.
All supporting information must be received by Wednesday 31st August.
Supporting information checklist:
– Communication of provenance (menus, shelf talkers, brochures)
– Evidence of local sourcing (supplier list, percentage of local food used within the business)
– Great customer services (customer reviews, testimonials, proof of going the extra mile)
– Effective marketing (press clippings, other awards won, special events, loyalty schemes)
– Company mission (tell the judges what’s most important to your business)