450g Black Cherry Hesper Farm Skyr
500ml whipping (or double) cream
300g digestive biscuits
140g unsalted butter
- Crush the biscuits by smashing them with a rolling pin. Melt the butter and mix into the biscuit crumbs.
- Press the crumbs firmly into a round 23cm spring form tin.
- Whip the cream in a bowl until it forms soft peaks then mix skyr carefully into the cream until fully combined.
- Pour this mixture onto the biscuit base in the tin and smooth the surface.
- Cover the tin with cling-film or place it in a sealed container and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving
- Decorate or serve with fresh cherries.