1 Rafi’s Bombay Potato pack
500g salad potatoes
2 tbsp sunflower oil
1 onion, finely chopped
Juice of ½ lemon
4 spring onions, finely sliced
2 tomatoes, chopped
Large handful of fresh coriander and mint, chopped
2 – 3 tbsp yoghurt
Salt, to taste
- Cut the potatoes in half and boil until cooked. Drain and then leave to cool.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion and Bombay Potato pack for 4 - 5 minutes, until the onion is soft.
- Take the pan off the heat, add the lemon juice and fold through the potatoes.
- Transfer the potato mix to a salad bowl and add the spring onions, tomatoes, coriander and mint.
- Add the yoghurt and mix to create a thin coating on the potatoes.
- Season well with salt to taste and enjoy!