Skip to content
Join us as a member
- 300g jumbo oats
- 100g standard oats
- 200g whole nuts, for this recipe we have used almonds and hazelnuts
- 200g mixed seeds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 50g runny honey
- 100ml rapeseed oil
- 200g dried fruit, for this recipe we have used sultanas and raisins
- Pre heat your oven to 190C (fan 180C)
- Use a large baking/roasting tray. Add the oats, nuts, seeds and cinnamon to the roasting dish and toss through with your hands until mixed. Drizzle over the oil and the honey and mix again, making sure all the ingredients have a light coating of the oil and honey.
- Gently smooth down but don’t press into the tray. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until starting to brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few mins. Using a wooden spoon gently move the granola around the dish to make sure it is not stuck to the bottom. Then leave to cool.
- Once cooled add the dried fruit and mix through for a final time. Store in an airtight container and enjoy with fresh yogurt and your choice of topping.