3-4 Soanes skin on chicken breasts
½ stick chorizo, cut into 1cm chunks or rings
2 tsp smoked paprika
Salt and pepper
2 red onions, quartered
1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped roughly
1 yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped roughly
4 spring onions, cleaned and cut into chunks
Pea shoots to garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 220C, 200C Fan, Gas 7
- Mix all the vegetables and lime halves together in a bowl with the paprika, salt, pepper and a little oil until well coated.
- Add the chopped chorizo to the bowl and mix well.
- Rub the chicken breasts with a little oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour out the chorizo and vegetable mix onto a large oven tray. Place the chicken breasts on top of the vegetable mix.
- Place in the oven for 30 -35 mins until golden brown and the chicken is cooked through. The chicken is cooked when its core temperature reaches 75C or the juices run clear.
- Using a pair of kitchen tongs, squeeze the roasted limes over the whole dish.
- Serve straight from the tray, garnish with pea shoots and serve with crusty bread or rice.