1 pack (500g) Heck! Chicken Italia Mince
200g Conchiglioni Pasta Shells
250g Ricotta Cheese
430g Passata sauce
Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 fan
- Boil your kettle and in a large saucepan place in around 200g Conchiglioni Pasta Shells (or roughly 14/16 shells – along with some spares in case they break) and salt your water
- Whilst your pasta cooks, in a large hot frying pan add in oil and the Heck! Chicken Italia Mince and using a wooden spoon, break up the mince into small pieces.
- Once cooked and golden, reduce to a low heat and add in the spinach to allow to wilt. Add in the ricotta cheese and stir through until combined
- Once the pasta shells are al dente, drain off the water and set aside ready to be filled with the sausage mix
- In a large baking dish, pour in the Passata sauce, then start filling the shells with the sausage mix and very carefully place them into the Passata sauce dish arranging at an angle as you go to get as many shells in there as possible.
- Once the tray if filled, tear off pieces of mozzarella and place on top of the pasta shells. Season before covering with foil and placing into the oven to cook for around 25 minutes. Remove the foil and allow to cook for a further 10-15 minutes to get the cheese nice and golden brown
- Remove and serve up with an extra sprinkling of cheese and fresh herbs on top