4 Soanes small skinless chicken fillets
100ml soy sauce
½ tsp chopped chilli
2 tsp finely sliced ginger
3 pints chicken stock
2 portions medium egg noodles
4 handfuls of beansprouts
1 handful of chopped coriander
200g baby leaf spinach or mixed baby salad leaves
4 spring onions
1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
4 hardboiled eggs, peeled and halved
Tabasco and soy sauce to serve
- Marinade the chicken in the soy sauce, chilli and ginger overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, place in a heatproof dish and cover with foil, then bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until the juices run clear.
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet.
- Bring the stock to the boil and add the remaining marinade, cooking juices and seasoning to taste.
- Divide the stock between four large bowls.
- Slice the chicken and place half a portion of the noodles into the bottom of each along with little piles of the sliced chicken, beansprouts, coriander, greens, spring onions and chilli around the bowl. Top with a halved hardboiled egg and adjust the heat by adding tabasco and the saltiness with soy sauce.