15g GR Smouldering Hot Rub
2 Skinless Salmon Fillet
1 Avocado, Sliced
4 Ciabatta Rolls
Rocket As required
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
Sliced Red Onion As required
2 tablespoons Sour Cream & Chive Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 200c and turn on the grill, or alternatively, fire up the BBQ.
- Skin the salmon fillets and drizzle with olive oil, then coat with 15g of the Gordon Rhodes Smouldering Chipotle Rub.
- Place the coated salmon on a baking tray and bake for 25 mins or until cooked through.
- Toast the ciabatta bread under the grill for 2 mins until crispy.
- Smear the bread with sour cream and chive dressing and add a handful of rocket, then a sprinkling of sliced red onion.
- Finally top with the Chipotle Salmon and served with chunky chips in the garden!