75g Ginger biscuits, finely crumbed
20g Butter, melted
150g Full fat Cream Cheese
40g Caster Sugar
115ml Soured Cream or Crème Fraiche
115g Dark Chocolate
1 jar Shaws Heritage Cranberry & Cherry Sauce with Port
- Melt the butter in a saucepan then mix in the biscuit crumb. Place into ramekins or small glasses and press down firmly.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over some hot water, then in a mixing bowl blend together the cream cheese, soured cream and sugar.
- Fold the mixture through the chocolate and the Cranberry sauce until fully blended.
- Pipe into the ramekins using a large plain nozzle or carefully spoon over.
- Top with a teaspoon or two of cranberry sauce and chill for 3-4 hours before serving.