250g Messicani Authentic Italian pasta.
200g Fettle Cheese
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
170g sundried tomatoes
160g artichoke hearts
75ml rapeseed oil or olive oil
Freshly ground salt & pepper
- Prepare the peppers, deseed and cut each pepper into four, brush with oil and place under a
- Put approx 2 litres of water into a pan and bring to the boil, adding salt and a dash of oil and then the pasta. Cook until the pasta is just soft, but still has good body.
- Drain the pasta and rinse under cold water, shake well to remove as much water as possible.
- Drain the sundried tomatoes and the artichoke hearts and cut them into small bite size pieces.
- When the peppers have been cooked and cooled, cut them into bite size pieces
- Cube and crumble the Yorkshire Fettle
- In a large serving bowl assemble the pasta salad, add the pasta, peppers, tomatoes and artichokes and mix them together thoroughly.
- Pour the oil over the salad and season well and add chopped basil and mix well.
- Garnish with small sprigs of Basil