1 Sweet Potato, peeled, diced
2 Red Peppers, chunks
1 Yellow Pepper, chunks
1 Orange Pepper, chunks
3 Red onion, cut into wedges
2 Tins x Chickpeas
1 Tin x Tinned Tomatoes
10g Veg Oil
1 GR Slow & Steamy Moroccan Style Tagine Gourmet Sauce Mix
220g Green Beans
Coriander Small bunch
- Place the vegetable oil into the slow cooker and add sweet potato, peppers, aubergine, red onion, chickpeas and tomatoes.
- Blend the Lamb Tagine Mix with the water and add to the slow cooker pot, stirring again.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on High or 8 hours on low or until the veg is cooked through and the sauce has thickened (keep covered during cooking, cooking times may vary between slow cooker models).
- Add the green beans, prunes, sultanas, most of the coriander (leaving some for a garnish) and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve straight away with cous cous.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and almonds.