2x Packs of Chicken Italia sausages
2x Tins of chopped tomato
1x White onion
3x Garlic cloves
1x Tube of tomato puree
1x pack of Lasagne pasta sheets
1x Jar of white sauce
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees and place the two packs of Chicken Italia’s on a baking tray, place in the oven for 10 minutes so they are nearly cooked, remembering to turn half way through cooking.
- Dice your onions and garlic and add to a frying pan at a medium to hot heat and brown them off.
- Add your chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and a pinch of fresh chopped basil. Stir and add a twist of salt and pepper to taste.
- After 10 minutes of your chicken Italia sausages in the oven, take them out and finely chop into small pieces and add to your Bolognese sauce.
- Now to start building the lasagne, this consists of 3 layers. Firstly, add your chicken sausage Bolognese.
- Next is to lay lasagne sheets across the baking tray and covering all the sauce, then finally add your white sauce evenly across the lasagne sheets as well as adding any left-over basil to the layers!
- Repeat this three times until you have used all of your
- After you have completed your three layers place your grated mozzarella and parmesan to the top of your lasagne.
- Place your lasagne back into the oven for a total of 35 minutes until piping hot.