2 packs HECK Chicken Italia Meatballs
1 tbsp olive oil
1 red pepper cut into chunks
1 yellow pepper cut into chunks
1 avocado peeled and chopped
3 tbsp low fat Greek yoghurt
1 clove garlic crushed
2 pinches of ground black pepper
- Place the avocado, yoghurt, garlic and lime and 1 pinch of black pepper into a mini food processor and pulse to form a smooth sauce. Pour into a small bowl ready to serve.
- For the courgetti - place a pan of water onto the boil and when simmering add the courgetti and cook for 30 seconds. Remove from the heat and drain in a colander. Return to the pan and add a pinch of black pepper and olive oil and set aside.
- Place one pack of the meatballs onto one half of a grill tray and grill for 6 minutes. Remove the tray and turn over the meatballs.
- Now place the pepper chunks onto the other half of the tray and brush with half of the olive oil. Place the tray back under the grill for 6 minutes to finish cooking the meatballs and the peppers.
- Take four hot bowls and equal amounts of courgetti to each and place four meatballs onto the courgetti in each bowl. Scatter over the grilled peppers and drizzle over the avocado cream.