Skip to content
Join us as a member
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°c / 160°c fan / gas mark 5.
- In a large roasting tray place all of the peppers, courgette, aubergine and onion wedges. Drizzle over the olive oil, season with salt and pepper and mix well. Cook in the oven for 15-20 mins.
- At the same time place the sausages onto a shallow baking tray and cook in the oven for 12-14 mins.
- Whilst they cook, add the olive oil and garlic to a small saucepan and fry on a medium heat for two mins. Add the passata and simmer for a further 10 – 15 mins. Season to taste and stir in the chopped basil.
- For the crumb topping mix together all of the ingredients.
- Once everything is cooked, take a deep baking dish or tin and start to layer the bake. Start with a layer of tomato sauce then add the sausages. On top of these, place half the roasted veg mix then add another layer of tomato sauce, the remaining veg, remaining tomato sauce and finally top with the seed crumb.
- Put the whole dish back into the oven for 20-25mins and enjoy with a crisp green salad. Enjoy!