Heck! Sausages – either Pork, Chicken or Veg
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
1 white onion
1 clove of garlic, either crushed or chopped
1 tbsp tomato puree
1 tin of kidney beans (drained)
1 red pepper
2 tsp chilli powder
- Cook the sausages of your choice either under a grill or pan fry them in a little oil.
- Dice up the onions and peppers and fry off in a separate pan with the garlic until softened.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, chilli powder, kidney beans and tomato puree into the pan, season well with salt and pepper and simmer for around 30 mins to allow the flavours to develop.
- Add in the cooked sausages, either whole or chopped into smaller pieces.
- Serve up with some crispy roast potatoes and enjoy!