2 Soanes chicken supremes
Handful of mixed mushrooms
5-6 sprigs of tarragon
Splash white wine
2 tsp coarse grain mustard
50ml chicken stock
- Preheat the oven to 220C, 200C Fan, Gas 7.
- Heat a heavy based pan for 2-3 minutes. While the pan is heating, rub a little oil over the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Colour the supremes on all sides until golden and crispy, around 2-3 minutes on each side. Place on a different tray and put into the oven for 10-12 minutes. The chicken is cooked when its core temperature reaches 75C or the juices run clear. Remove from the oven and cover with foil, rest for 5-8 minutes
- Return the pan to the heat and fry the mushrooms until soft, deglaze the pan with the white wine. Boil the wine until it is nearly evaporated then add the chicken stock, mustard and tarragon. Reduce by half, remove from the heat and whisk in the butter, it should become a smooth and silky sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Plate the chicken and serve with the sauce, finish with some steamed broccoli and a glass of cold white wine.