5 large Conference pears,
100g 70% quality dark chocolate, we like Green & Black’s Organic Dark 70%
120ml Cold Pressed Oil
100g porridge oats
175g plain flour
150g caster sugar
100g golden syrup
1tsp ground ginger
- Preheat the oven to 190C / 170C Fan / 375F / Gas mark 5.
- Peel and core the pears, then cut into chunks and place into a large, oven proof serving dish, and add the squares of chocolate.
- Make the crumble topping by mixing all the crumble ingredients together and then place on top of the pears and chocolate.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes until the top is crunchy
- Serve with lashings of custard or fresh cream