8 pork sausages
200g cooking chorizo
2 diced peppers
1 red onion
1 tin haricot
1 tin tinned tonatoes
125ml red wine
75g Gordon Rhodes Bish Bash Posh Sausage Cassoulet
- Brown the sausages in a pan to seal in the flavour then add to the slow cooker pot along with the peppers, red onion, drained haricot beans and chorizo to the slow cooker pot.
- Blend the sauce sachet with the water and the red wine and add to the slow cooker pot along with the tinned tomatoes and stir thoroughly.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on medium or until the meat is cooked through (keep covered during cooking. Cooking times may vary between slow cooker models.
- Remove the lid and stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve with jacket potatoes or seasonal green and crusty bread.
- Top Tip – smear a thin layer of oil around your slow cooker pot before adding the ingredient to prevent excess sticking.