Spiced Tomato Chutney
Red Onion Chutney
Spiced Apple Chutney
Beetroot & Orange Chutney
Pear & Apricot Chutney
Carrot & Cardamon Chutney
- Spiced Tomato Chutney For a tasty snack: Spread onto toast then sprinkle with mature cheddar and grill until the cheese bubbles. Cheese on toast—totally transformed. Main Course: Your spaghetti bolognese will never be the same again once you’ve stirred a couple of spoonfuls into your sauce!
- Red Onion Chutney For an easy starter: Dollop a rich spoonful onto some goats cheese and bake in the oven. Serve with warm, crusty bread and a walnut salad – deliciously quick! Main course: Work a generous spoonful into your home-made beef burgers before popping under the grill.
- Spiced Apple Chutney Gravy with gravitas: For a zingy roast pork gravy add a lavish spoonful and savour that flavour!
- Beetroot & Orange Chutney Simple salad dressing: For a spectacular accompaniment to cold meats or smoked trout, simply add a spoonful to your salad dressing. Pesto sauce: Whizz up with fresh dill, olive oil and crème fraîche for a gloriously pink, piquant pesto for pasta or fish.
- Pear & Apricot Chutney Perfect pizza: Spread thinly over a pizza base, add prosciutto and blue cheese then melt in the oven before scattering with fresh rocket.
- Chilli Chutney Prawn perfection: Spoon into filo parcels, a stir-fry or spread into a sandwich layered with rocket.
- Carrot & Cardamom Chutney Delicious dip: Perfect for dunking your popadoms, crisps, pita and crudités. A-glazing: Massage into a lamb joint and leave to marinate for a couple of hours. Slow-roast for a luxuriously sticky glaze and wonderful gravy.