1 x packet of GR Gourmet Pulled Pork Sauce Mix
1 x 1kg Pork (shoulder or Leg)
1 – 2 Tablespoons Honey
1 x 300ml Water
Coleslaw as Required
4 x Crusty Bread Rolls
- Place pork into your slow cooker pot.
- Blend the Pulled Pork Sauce Mix with the water and add to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on LOW or until the meat is tender and cooked through (keep covered during cooking, cooking times may vary between slow cooker models).
- Remove the pork and place on a chopping board. Use 2 forks to pull the meat apart until it is finely shredded. Place the shredded meat back into the sauce and stir in the honey.
- Slice the bread rolls in half. Spoon in the pulled pork and top with coleslaw. Serve immediately.