125 grams crumbled digestive biscuits
75 grams soft butter
300 grams cream cheese
60 grams icing sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon lemon juice
250 millilitres double cream
2 x 227 grams jar of Raydale Raspberry & Passionfruit Jam
- Blitz the biscuits in a food processor until they begin to turn to crumbs, then add the butter and whiz again to make the mixture clump.
- Press this mixture into a 20cm / 8 inch springform tin; press a little up the sides to form a slight ridge.
- Beat together the cream cheese, icing sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice in a bowl until smooth.
- Lightly whip the double cream, and then fold it into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon the cheesecake filling on top of the biscuit base and smooth with a spatula. Put it in the fridge for 3 hours or overnight.
- When you are ready to serve the cheesecake, unmould it and spread the jam over the top.