200g diced new potatoes
50g red onion – roughly chopped
3 tbs fresh dill –strip the leaves and chop
3 tbs of light mayonnaise
2 heads Baby Gem lettuce
2 x 150g fillets of oak roasted salmon – skin removed
4 tbs Rosebud Beetroot & Horseradish Relish
1 tbs of malt vinegar
50g shaved Parmesan
- Cover the potatoes with water, bring to the boil on a high heat and cook for seven minutes until tender in the middle. Drain and plunge into cold water and leave until cold. Drain and dice.
- Mix together the potatoes, onion and dill. Add mayonnaise, juice of the lemon, salt and pepper and mix. Wash the baby gems and use the centre leaves only. Using a potato peeler, shave the Parmesan. Flake the salmon.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves, potato salad, flaked salmon, Beetroot & Horseradish Relish and parmesan on a plate, layering each ingredient.
- Fill a deep saucepan full of water, add the malt vinegar and bring to a vigorous boil. Break the eggs into the water, turn the heat down to medium and cook for 3 minutes. Remove the eggs from the water and rest for one minute to set the whites.
- To serve, top each salad with a poached egg and enjoy in the garden with a chilled glass of white wine!