1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 red onion, peeled and sliced
400g butternut squash, peeled and deseeded
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tbsp medium curry paste
1 tsp ground turmeric
1 can coconut milk
juice 1 lime
215g can chick peas, drained and rinsed
50g spinach leaves, roughly chopped
salt and pepper to season
chopped coriander to garnish if liked
4 Bannisters Yorkshire Family Farm Baked Jacket Potatoes (available in supermarket freezer cabinets)
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and fry until soft. Cut the butternut squash into 2cm cubes, stir into the onion with the garlic, curry paste and turmeric.
- Add the coconut milk, lime juice, chick peas and season. Bring to the boil. Simmer uncovered for 20 mins or until the squash is tender.
- Stir in the spinach and simmer until wilted. Adjust the seasoning.
- In the meantime, cook the Bannisters Yorkshire Family Farm Baked Jacket Potatoes from frozen according to the instructions on pack
- Serve the mixture spooned into hot baked potatoes with a scattering of chopped coriander.