1Kg Diced Beef
1 x Red Pepper
1 x Red Onion
300ml Crème Fraiche
1 Bulb garlic
- For the kebabs - Add half a packet of Lamb Rub to the beef and mix until the meat is evenly coated
- Slice the onion and pepper into 2-3 cm squares
- Add the beef, onion and pepper on the skewers to form layers (use two cubes of beef to one slice of pepper or onion)
- Grill/BBQ until the beef is medium rare - approx 1 minute per side
- For the Roasted Garlic and Cucumber Crème Fraiche - Peel the outer layer of the Garlic bulb exposing the cloves
- Add a dash of oil on the bulb and place in the oven at 200°C for 10 mins or until the cloves are soft.
- Remove from the oven and peel skin off cloves, they should just pop out of the skin.
- Mush 3-4 cloves in a bowl with a folk and add the crème fraiche mixing through
- Season with a pinch of salt and a grind of pepper
- Dice the cucumber into cubes and gently stir into crème fraiche
- To serve, lightly toast the pitta and add the kebab (removing the skewer) Finish with a good dollop of the crème fraiche. Enjoy!