250g Oats (we use jumbo)
15g Pumpkin seeds
10g Sunflower seeds
50g Dried apricots
1.5tsp Ground ginger
100g Coconut oil
1 tbsp Almond butter
75g Maple Syrup
- Pre-heat the oven to 120C (180C Fan).
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Place the wet ingredients in a pan over a gentle heat and allow the coconut oil to melt and gently simmer for a minute
- Remove from the heat and leave to stand for a couple of minutes before using a stick blender to blitz into a paste
- Mix the paste with the dry ingredients, stirring until everything is well coated
- Place in a lined tin (20cmx20cm) and press down firmly
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden then remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before cutting into squares
- Store in an airtight container once cool…if they even make it into the tin before being devoured!