400g Soanes diced chicken breast
25ml vegetable oil
1 red pepper, sliced
1 yellow pepper, sliced
2 spring onions, sliced into 5 cm batons
6 baby corns, sliced in half
400g cooked egg noodles
75ml sweet chili sauce
20ml soy sauce
1 lime (optional)
1 chili (optional)
Coriander to serve
- In a large pan or wok, heat the oil and fry the diced chicken breast until coloured on all sides. The chicken is cooked when its core temperature reaches 75C or when the juices run clear.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and let the pan heat up again.
- Add the vegetables and fry until soft, return the chicken to the pan and tip in the noodles. Stir together until hot.
- Add the sweet chili sauce and soy to taste.
- Serve and garnish with sliced chili, lime and coriander.