8 fillets of mackerel, skinned & pin boned
100g king prawns shelled
3 garlic cloves
1 stick of lemon grass
1 lime juice
20g of coriander
half a green chilli (chopped & deseeded)
- In a food processer, blend all the Thai ingredients with a pinch of salt, then add the mackerel fillets making sure there’s no bones in the fish before blending to a paste.
- Empty the burger mix into a bowl and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. In the meantime hand chop the king prawns and fold into the burger mix.
- After chilling split the mixture into 4 and mould into burgers
- Cook on a BBQ or under a grill for 3-4 minutes
- Served on a brioche bun with beef tomatoes & gherkins or plain with garlic mayonnaise – delicious!