- 8 Lamb chops or cutlets
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the Citrus and Mustard Glaze:
- 120ml/6 tbsp Lime or lemon marmalade
- 30ml/2 tbsp Wholegrain or Dijon mustard
- 30ml/2 tbsp Fresh orange juice
- To prepare the glaze mix the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place the chops on a grill pan or prepared barbeque and season
- Cook for 6-8 minutes on each side and during the last 3-4 minutes brush with the glaze.
- Serve with a mixed salad, crusty bread or flatbread and lemon wedges.