h4. Making the pancakes
# Cut the potatoes and celeriac into cubes. Place in boiling water for 12-15 minutes, or until tender.
# Quickly steam the spinach, squeeze out any excess water and chop finely. Add to the potatoes and celeriac and mash until smooth.
# Place in a clean pan for a few seconds to dry out. Allow to cool before adding the flour, eggs, cream and milk.
# Beat thoroughly until smooth and then add lots of salt and pepper.
# Spread the mixture with a pallet knife onto baking sheets (sized approximately 30cm by 25cm) lined with baking parchment. Aim for a thickness of between 1/2 and 3/4 cm depending on the consistency of your mixture.
# Cook for 10-12 minutes in an oven at 160°c.
# After cooling the pancakes can be rolled as below or stored between sheets of greaseproof paper in the fridge until required.
h4. Filling the pancakes
# Still on the baking sheets cut the sheet into two lengthways to form two rectangles and then spread with cream cheese. Lay a strip of red peppers down the length of each, season and add a line of rocket.
# Then carefully roll up as tightly as possible using the baking parchment to help form a neat roll.
# The rolls will keep happily overnight in the refrigerator.
# To serve slice across the roll into rounds and present as you wish.
1. In a large, heavy-based saute pan or saucepan, shallow-fry the sausages and lardons in the oil for 5 minutes. Remove the sausages.
2. Add the onions and cook for 10 minutes. Increase the heat and add the celeriac, stirring frequently to stop the onions from burning.
3. Add the garlic, herbs and tomato puree and stir well for 2 minutes.
4. Deglaze the pan with red wine, stirring to remove the sticky bits from the base, then add the stock, Worcestershire sauce and mustard.
5. Bring the contents of the pan to a simmer, return the sausages, cover and cook for about 20 minutes. Add the kale to the pan and wilt on top of the other ingredients for 10 minutes, then mix it in.
6. Add the white beans, season and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Visit www.riverford.co.uk to see vegboxes from £10.35, with free delivery