We are delighted to announce that Deliciouslyorkshire has teamed up with Too Good To Go, the food app with a conscience to deliver a win-win-win solution to your food waste challenges.
It really couldn’t be easier…
If Sustainability is on your agenda and you are looking to:
- Reduce food waste and its environmental effects
- Tackle waste at a new point in the supply chain
- Engage staff and community members through the food waste movement
- Show your customers that you are going the extra mile (pardon the pun) to reduce food waste and help the environment
If you want to Recover Sunk Costs
- Gain an opportunity for upsell
- Generate revenue for food that would otherwise generate none
- Reduce waste disposal fees
If you want to Attract New Customers
- Engage with new, local customers – who may then buy again at full price
- Increase footfall
- Reach a new demographic
- Generate Press and Media Opportunities
The Too Good To Go app lets people rescue surplus food from restaurants, retailers and producers to stop it from going to waste. Users simply download the free app and search for nearby businesses with unsold food, they then purchase a ‘Magic Bag’ of food, collect it at an allotted time and enjoy it.
It’s a win-win-win – customers get a great deal, it helps the environment, and as a retailer, restaurant or food producer you avoid the cost to the business of food waste.
To celebrate Deliciouslyorkshires partnership with Too Good To Go we are delighted to say that businesses who sign up using this link – Too Good To Go will also benefit from having their first year’s admin fee waived. Signing up takes 2 minutes and Caroline from Too Good To Go will be in touch to answer any questions and talk through the next steps.
For more information visit the Too Good To Go website.
We hope to see as many of you as possible taking part in this great initiative.