Aagrah Foods are to launch our new range of Spicy Marinades at the Great Yorkshire show on 9th July. “Our aim was to create a range of Marinades that are based on popular dishes that we serve in our restaurant. We wanted the recipes to be authentic and taste fantastic ““ yet be easy for customers to use in their homes . This is what I believe we have delivered” Mohammed Aslam ““ Executive Chef Aagrah Group of Restaurants.
The Spicy marinades range comprises :
• Harra Tikka – originating from Kashmir , this medium spiced marinade is made with mint and tamarind. Ideal with Lamb and chicken
• Sindhi Masala ““ a medium hot and spicy marinade with a hint of lime juice which is perfect with fish.
• Punjabi Tandoori ““ intense flavours characterise this marinade ““ and is ideal with Fish, chicken or lamb.
Simply pour the marinade over your chosen meat or fish and leave for atleast 30 minutes or for the best results leave overnight for the flavours to infuse – then either cook on the BBQ (or if we are having a typical wet British summer ““ don’t worry just pop your meat in the oven or under the grill) ““ simply delicious!
Pack size :220g
RRP : £2.49
The Marinades are an extension to the existing Aagrah Foods range which includes Tarka Cooking Sauces and Chatni Thali pickles and chutneys.
• Aagrah Tarka Sauces Range :
o Achari ““ 1 star 2012 Great Taste Award winner
o Punjabi Pilau
o Kashmiri Masla
• Aagrah Chatni Thali Chutneys and Pickles Range :
o Mango chutney with Saffron
o Lime Pickle
o Spicy Tomato
o Mint and chilli chutney Mix
o Mixed Pickle
A selection of the above Chutneys and Tarka Sauces are available in Asda and Tesco throughout Yorkshire and the North East and in all Aagrah Restaurants