Farm Business magazine are hosting the Food & Farming Industry Awards, which are being held at The House of Commons on 14th December 2012 and will be hosted by Neil Parish MP.
Here is a link to the awards brochure which gives you more information on each award category, including information you should consider when writing and submitting your entry to ensure your application stands out.
If you would like to apply for the awards (maximum two categories) please complete the online entry form.
You are also able to nominate someone for the awards online who you feel does an outstanding job.
There are eleven categories in total:
• FARM BUSINESS OF THE YEAR sponsored by Genus plc
• RURAL ENTERPRISE AWARD sponsored by Landmark Systems
• PROGRESSIVE FARMER OF THE YEAR sponsored by Agrovista
• AGRONOMIST OF THE YEAR sponsored by DuPont UK
• YOUNG FARMER OF THE YEAR sponsored by McDonald’s Restaurants
• FOOD CHAIN MARKETING AWARD sponsored by DHL
• EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR sponsored by Safety Revolution
• RETAILER OF THE YEAR sponsored by Massey Ferguson
• FAMILY BUSINESS OF THE YEAR sponsored by Mole Valley Farmers
• CHAMPION SUSTAINABLE FARM PRACTICES sponsored by Genesis Premier
• PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR sponsored by Firestone
The deadline for entering the awards is Monday 8th October.