Job Title: Production and Operations Assistant (part time)
Place of work: Sycamore Business Park, Ripon, North Yorkshire.
This role was previously combined with other duties, however due to the demand and nature of the business the duties have become a role that would ideally suit someone who would like to work 2 week days out of 5. Hours & days can be discussed.
There is huge room for development and more hours as the business continues to grow, the role would suit someone who would like to grow and develop with the company.
- This is a Part time role working in a local handmade drinks production company, primarily in the production & operations of our food unit.
- The part time roll will be working up to but not inclusive of 16 hours per week but must also be available for more hours when required. Hours may be scheduled to meet the demands of the business.
- Weekend work may be required from time to time
- Due to the nature of the business involving the sale & production of alcohol the candidate must be 18 years old or over
- This is a physical role which will include heavy lifting, carrying and standing.
- Own transport and a full clean driving licence also required.
- The candidate must be outgoing, enjoy working with people, be able to work alone and be able to communicate with a variety of colleagues, clients and customers.
- An interest in the food industry & local food production would be beneficial as would experience of working in a food production environment.
- Knowledge and use of a computer would be desirable
- Food Hygiene certificates would be desirable but training can be provided
Position available from early June 2016
Closing date for applications Friday 27th May 2016
If you are interested in this position and for a full job description please contact Rachel Jamieson at email@example.com, or 01765 602 335/ 07974 076 094