1 x packet of V and Easy Supreme Green Veggie Tagine Recipe Sauce Mix
2 x 400g tin chickpeas
1 x tin chopped tomatoes
1 x large onion, chopped
1 x aubergine, chopped
500g mixed mushrooms, sliced
- Drain the chickpeas and add to your slow cooker pot with the tomatoes and chopped vegetable
- Blend the V and Easy Supreme Green Veggie Tagine Recipe Sauce Mix with the water, add to the slow cooker pot, stir thoroughly.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low until the vegetables are tender and cooked through (keep covered during cooking, cooking times may vary between slow cooker models).
- Remove the lid leave to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Top Tip – add a sprinkling of almonds or fresh coriander and serving with couscous and flatbread.