450g penne pasta
2 tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, chopped
100ml chicken stock
salt and pepper
4 chicken fillets, diced
Parsley or coriander
Grated parmesan cheese, to serve.
- Cook penne until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan on a medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Bring the stock to the boil and add the diced chicken. Cook for 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add passata and heat for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta to the pan and heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper, add parsley and coriander to garnish and serve with cherry tomatoes and grated Parmesan cheese.