500g of Wagyu Stir Fry steak strips
1tbsp of olive oil
2 yellow peppers (deseeded and thinly sliced)
2 red peppers (deseeded and thinly sliced)
2 red onions (thinly sliced)
400g tin of red kidney beans
200g cherry tomatoes (halved)
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp smoked paprika
Fresh coriander, roughly chopped
1 red chilli, chopped
- Start by seasoning the Wagyu steak strips with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium heat with olive oil and stir fry for 2 minutes, do not cook the steak all the way through at this stage. Remove the steak strips from the pan and set aside to rest.
- To the same pan, add a little more oil, peppers and red onion and stir fry for 5 minutes or until just softened.
- Add the cumin, coriander and paprika and season to taste with salt and pepper and cook for a further minute.
- Stir in the kidney beans, cherry tomatoes and rested steak strips.
- Cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until the beans and beef are hot then stir in the chopped chilli at the last moment.
- Take off the heat, scatter over the chopped coriander and a squeeze of lime.
- Serve in warmed tortilla wraps with shredded lettuce and sour cream – enjoy!