1. Gradually add the Dandelion & burdock to the melted chocolate using a blending stick to incorporate
2. Add the local honey (taste)
3. Once smooth and glossy cool your ganache in the refrigerator until completely set, about 30 minutes.
4. Scoop out a heaping tablespoon or so and quickly roll it into a ball between your hands
5. Dip the ball in the tempered chocolate to create a glossy, crisp shell or roll it in cocoa powder mixed with icing sugar to take away the bitter edge.
6. Allow to set on a baking sheet for several hours.
7. Store in an airtight container
Preheat the oven to 160C /Gas mark 3. Put the ribs, meaty side down, in a single layer in a large roasting tin. Cover with the Dandelion & Burdock and add the spices. Seal with foil and cook for around 2 hours.
Put all the glaze ingredients in a pan and reduce on a high heat until thick and syrupy.
After tow hours take the ribs out of the oven and turn it up to 200C/Gas mark 6,
Drain all the stock from the tin. Turn the ribs flesh side up and baste with the glaze.
Roast in the oven for 30 minutes or finish them on a barbecue, keep adding more glaze during cooking until sticky and shiny.
Cut into four portions and enjoy.